Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
As the name implies, DK Professional Series frames are designed for the highest level of BMX racing. DK riders have raced this aftermarket frame to multiple UCI World titles. The Pro XXXL 22'TT is perfect for any rider 6ft and taller, it's a super high quality frame and a great base for a dream build with complimentary BOX Components.
The Professional frame utilizes advanced Airformed technology. Features include a threaded internal Euro bottom bracket shell, integrated headset, and 3D 15mm dropouts. The low-profile geometry of each frame size is crafted for speed and stability.
- World Championship Team DK design
- Built with lightweight SPF formed 6000 series aluminum tubing
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness
- 20mm / 10mm dropouts (includes all axle hardware)
- Standard Integrated 1-1/8” headset on Expert XL size (headset included)
- Pro, XL, XXL, XXX, and Cruiser sizes features a tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" head tube (headset included with an extra lower race to work with standard 1-1/8” forks)
- Threaded internal Euro bottom bracket shell (BB not included)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Weight - 1.64kg