Raid the streets with one of these mean little beasts from Black Eye! These bikes are not designed for jumping or stunting, but if you are after a bike to shred around the streets the Raid is for you! Wide 2.35 tyres provide loads of grip and a shorter 18.5 inch Top Tube offers an easier reach for the shorter rider.
*Please note, pegs are not included with bike contrary to the owners manual.
Why Buy A Raid?
The Raid is a 20 inch BMX bike, with a 18.5 TT Frame. This is a strong selling market as it is where kids start in BMX. Rather than selling them a smaller wheel BMX bike that they will outgrow, this 20 inch Raid can stay with them for a longer timeframe. The Raid is a low cost version of the Recruit for those who want simplicity and affordability,
Suiting riders in the 7-13yr old group, this Raid has the following benefits…..
- 18.5 TT frame to suit smaller riders
- Basic screw on rear freewheel for easy replacement and cost effective
- One Piece Crank 140mm for simplicity and ease of maintenance
- DRS Freestyle tyres in 20 x 2.35 size for maximum grip and stability
- V-Brakes for better braking performance
- Rail Seat and Seatpost for more adjustability and suitability
- Low standover height, smaller handlebars, shorter Stem and shorter cranks for suitability
|Stem||Top Load Stem Alloy 40mm|
|Handlebar||Handlebar Hi Tensile 6. 5” Rise|
|Brake||Alloy “V” Brakes Rear|
|BB||Looseball USA BB Set|
|Crank||One Piece Crank 140mm|
|Rear Hub||Looseball Rear Hub – 16t Freewheel|
|Rims||20 inch Alloy 36H|
|Tyres||20 X 2.35 DRS Arrow Tyres|
|Seat / Post||Rail Seat And Post – Full Adjustment|
|Extras||Low standover height|