We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Black Eye Raid 20 Inch Bike (2022)
Raid the streets with one of these mean little beasts from Black Eye! These bikes are not designed for jumping or stunting, but if you are after a bike to shred around the streets the Raid is for you! Wide 2.35 tyres provide loads of grip and a shorter 18.5 inch Top Tube offers an easier reach for the shorter rider.
- Handlebar Hi Tensile 6. 5” Rise
- Top Load Stem Alloy 40mm
- 20 inch Alloy Wheels 36H
- Looseball Rear Hub – 16t Freewheel
- 20 X 2.35 DRS Arrow Tyres
- Looseball USA BB Set
- One Piece Crank 140mm
- Rail Seat And Post – Full Adjustment
- Alloy “V” Brakes Rear
Why Buy A Raid?
The Raid is a 20 inch BMX bike, with a 18.5 TT Frame. This is a strong selling market as it is where kids start in BMX. Rather than selling them a smaller wheel BMX bike that they will outgrow, this 20 inch Raid can stay with them for a longer timeframe. The Raid is a low cost version of the Recruit for those who want simplicity and affordability,
Suiting riders in the 7-13yr old group, this Raid has the following benefits…..
- 18.5 TT frame to suit smaller riders
- Basic screw on rear freewheel for easy replacement and cost effective
- One Piece Crank 140mm for simplicity and ease of maintenance
- DRS Freestyle tyres in 20 x 2.35 size for maximum grip and stability
- V-Brakes for better braking performance
- Rail Seat and Seatpost for more adjustability and suitability
- Low standover height, smaller handlebars, shorter Stem and shorter cranks for suitability