Enlist today- we are on the hunt for new Recruits into the wonderful world of BMX! This little shredder offers a shorter 18.5 inch top tube which is perfect for the shorter rider and three piece cranks for strength, a sealed bottom bracket and Sealed Bearing Rear Cassette Hub to help everything roll smoothly.
*Please note, pegs are not included with bike contrary to the owners manual.
Why Buy A Recruit?
The Recruit is a 20 inch BMX bike, with a 18.5 TT Frame. This is a big selling market as it is where kids start in BMX. Rather than selling them a 16 inch or 18 inch BMX bike that they will outgrow, this 20 inch bike can stay with them until they need the extra length frame.
Suiting riders in the 9-14 yr old group, this Recruit has the following benefits…..
- 18.5 TT frame to suit smaller riders
- Sealed Bearing Rear 9t drive hub for maintenance free running
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB Set and 4130 Chromoly Cranks for trouble free drive train
- DRS Arrow tyres in 2.35 size for maximum grip and stability
- Low standover height, smaller handlebars and shorter cranks for suitability
|Frame||Low standover height|
|Stem||Top Load Stem Alloy 40mm|
|Handlebar||Hi Tensile 7.25 inch Rise|
|BB||Sealed Bearing Mid BB Set|
|Crank||Tubular Chromoly 3 Piece Cranks 155mm|
|Rear Hub||Sealed Bearing Rear Cassette Hub 9T|
|Rims||20 inch Alloy 36H|
|Tyres||20 X 2.35 DRS Arrow Tyres|
|Seat / Post||Uni Seat/Post Combo|