BSD Passenger V3 Frame (2018)Write a review
The BSD Passenger frame remains to be one of BSD most popular frames and it’s no wonder why, designed with all terrain in mind this frame gives a stable and comfortable ride. ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
The BSD Passenger frame remains to be one of BSD most popular frames and it’s no wonder why, designed with all terrain in mind this frame gives a stable and comfortable ride.
BSD team rider and Passenger frame designer Kriss Kyle swears by this geometry for his all-round riding style. With help from Grant and Dave at BSD, Kriss got sorted with the frame of his dreams.
If you want to keep your options open and an awesome frame to ride anything in your path get on board the Passenger.
- New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- External DT and TT gussets
- Super wide rear end for fat tyres
- Internally relieved headtube
- Built in seat clamp
- Mid bottom bracket
- Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube
- Removable brake mounts (not included)
- Toptube lengths - 20.2″, 20.5″, 20.8″,21.1″ and 21.5″
- Headtube angle - 75°
- Seattube angle - 69°
- Rear end length - 13.2″ – 13.625″ (21.5″ frame has a longer rear end (13.4″ – 13.825″))
- BB height - 11.5″
- Standover height - 9″
- Weight - 4.9 lbs
- Tubing - Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromo
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.