BSD Safari Frame (2018)Write a review
The BSD Safari Frame takes you deep into the jungle mind of Reed Stark. ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
The BSD Safari Frame takes you deep into the jungle mind of Reed Stark.
Reed was looking for a frame with a super long front end but combined with a short back end and regular head angle and that's how he came up with the Safari.
For those looking for a bit more room in the front but still a nice responsive back end, this one is for you.
- New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
- External DT and TT gussets.
- Super wide rear end for fat tyres.
- Internally relieved headtube.
- Built in seatclamp.
- Mid bottom bracket.
- Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
- No brake mounts.
- Top tube lengths - 20.6″, 21″, 21.4″and 21.8″
- Headtube angle - 75°
- Seattube angle - 71°
- Rear end length - 13″ – 13.5″
- BB height - 11.75″
- Standover height - 9.5″
- Weight - 5.3 lbs
- Tubing - Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromo
Please Note: Clear, raw and translucent parts, frames and bikes can paints can show surface oxidation. The oxidation will not compromise the structural integrity of the component during its regular lifespan and is not considered to be a defect.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.