BSD have been working hard on this one and after a lot of trial and error are now ready to release the V2 version of their freecoaster hub, the Westcoaster. With a unique drag system and a hefty triple bearing driver, BSD are confident that the Westcoaster V2 offers a higher performing and more durable hub to the freecoaster market.
The Westcoaster comes with push-on drive and non-driveside Jersey Barrier hubguards.
Improvements over the V1 include molded non-driveside guard & an internal circlip to improve clutch performance.
- 6061 T6 alloy shell
- 4130 heat treated chromoly axle and axle nuts
- High quality sealed bearings
- Durable clutch design with internal circlip
- Custom triple bearing 9t driver
- Push-on guard cone design
- Jersey Barrier push-on drive & molded non-driveside hubguards included
- 36 hole only
- RHD or LHD
- Weight: 660 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.