Colony Eclipse 24 Bike (2018)Write a review
Looking for a killer looking Cruiser? You have come to the right place! ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
* Excludes heavy/bulky items
The Colony Eclipse 24" Bike is perfect for the taller rider that still wants to have fun around the streets like a 20" but with a bit more room to move.
The Eclipse is decked out head to toe with a full chromo 22" top tube frame, full chromo bars and forks, and sealed bearings to boot!
The geometry resembles a 20" BMX with a 75.2 degree head tube. Making it nice and responsive in the front end.
If you are looking for a dialled 24" cruiser look no further. Colony have you covered!
- Colony Eclipse Full CrMo frame, 22" TT
- 14.5" rear end
- 75.2 deg head tube angle
- 71 deg seat tube angle
- Mid BB
- Integrated Headset
- Extra wide tire clearance.
- Stand over Height: 10.0 (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- BB Height: 13.75 (centre of BB shell to ground)
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube.
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy
- Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 7.75 Rise x 28.0 Wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 8 tapered spline 19mm spindle 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tyre: Innova 24x2.125in
- Rear Tyre: Innova 24x2.125in
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Seat and Seatpost: Colony Have Fun Fat Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.2kgs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.