Colony Eclipse 24 Bike (2018)Write a review
Looking for a killer looking Cruiser? You have come to the right place! ... Read More
The Colony Eclipse 24" Bike is perfect for the taller rider that still wants to have fun around the streets like a 20" but with a bit more room to move.
The Eclipse is decked out head to toe with a full chromo 22" top tube frame, full chromo bars and forks, and sealed bearings to boot!
The geometry resembles a 20" BMX with a 75.2 degree head tube. Making it nice and responsive in the front end.
If you are looking for a dialled 24" cruiser look no further. Colony have you covered!
- Colony Eclipse Full CrMo frame, 22" TT
- 14.5" rear end
- 75.2 deg head tube angle
- 71 deg seat tube angle
- Mid BB
- Integrated Headset
- Extra wide tire clearance.
- Stand over Height: 10.0 (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- BB Height: 13.75 (centre of BB shell to ground)
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube.
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy
- Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 7.75 Rise x 28.0 Wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 8 tapered spline 19mm spindle 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tyre: Innova 24x2.125in
- Rear Tyre: Innova 24x2.125in
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Seat and Seatpost: Colony Have Fun Fat Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.2kgs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.