DK Zenith Disc Frame 24 Cruiser (2020)Write a review
The DK Zenith Disc race frame is all-new for 2020, and is the foundation for the DK Zenith complete race bike. This race unit is designed with the same proven low-profile geometry as the DK Professional -X frame to help you produce maximum speed ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
The DK Zenith Disc race frame is all-new for 2020, and is the foundation for the DK Zenith complete race bike. This race unit is designed with the same proven low-profile geometry as the DK Professional-X frame to help you produce maximum speed, but retain stability right from the 20.5" Pro, up to the mega 22.5" top tubed XXXXL sled! This frame is born to accelerate and engineered for winning. DK, a trusted name and a favourite here with the LUXBMX crew, these are one of our picks of the alloy frames for 2020.
100% custom design constructed from 6000 series hydroformed aluminum. Patent pending sliding flat mount disc brake system delivers superior braking in all conditions. Clean, compact, responsive, and stiff, with a wide stance rear end designed for max power. The neat and tidy design of this disc system helps keep it away from the front wheel of those wannabes dive bombing you in the last corner trying to wreck you. Fools! They never had a chance.
DK Zenith Disc Frames Feature:
- Pro 20.5”, XL 21”, XXL 21.5”, XXXL 22”, XXXXL 22.5” and Cruiser 21.75” sizes
- Built with lightweight hydroformed 6000 series aluminum tubing
- Horizontal sliding axle / brake system provides 30mm of adjustment
- Features a tapered 1-1/8”-1.5” head tube (headset included with an extra lower race to work with standard 1-1/8” forks)
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness at bottom bracket
- Wide stance rear stay design adds stiffness
- Threaded Euro bottom bracket shell
- Internal brake cable routing
- 20mm / 10mm dropouts (all axle hardware included) with integrated chain tensioners
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
|Pro||Pro XL||Pro XXL||Pro XXXL||Pro XXXXL||Cruiser|
|Top Tube Length||20.5”||21”||21.5”||22”||22.5”||21.75”|
|Chain Stay Length||14.83”||14.83”||15”||15”||15”||15.25”|
|Head Tube Angle||74º||74º||74º||74º||74º||73º|
|Seat Tube Angle||72º||72º||72º||72º||72º||72º|
|Seat Tube Length||7.4”||7.4”||7.4”||7.4”||7.4”||8.25”|
|Headset Type||Tapered 1.5”||Tapered 1.5”||Tapered 1.5”||Tapered 1.5”||Tapered 1.5”||Tapered 1.5”|
|Rear Axle Size||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm||10mm, 15mm, or 20mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.