We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
DRB DriveWay 20 Bike (2021)
The Driveway is an epic entry level bike from DRB and a great choice for beginners on a budget! Built tough with 3 piece cranks and the Hi-Ten frame, forks and bars helps to keep the weight down overall. The bike has a 20.6in Top Tube which is great for smaller riders and the 20x2.35 tyres provide loads of grip.
- Hi-Ten 1020.
- Toptube 20.6".
- Head Tube Angle 75°/ Seat Tube Angle71°/ Seat Tube height 8.15"
- Chainstay 13.25"/ BB height 11.50".
- Top and Down tubes Gussets.
- Welded brake pivots.
- 5mm Dropout.
- Integrated Seatclamp.
- Compatible with 2.40 tyres
- Hi Ten 2 Pcs Steerer Tube, Fully welded.
- 6mm Dropouts.
- 34mm Offset allowing pegs.
- External headset with loose balls
- Hi-Ten 1020, Height 9"/ Width 29"/ Back sweep 11°/ Upsweep 2°
- DRB Ant Stem, forged alloy 50 x 32mm
- Grips made of Krayton 145mm with nylon bar end
- Forged alloy brake lever.
- 3 Pcs full Cr-Mo 175mm crank 8T.
- American BB loose balls with 19mm axle
- Steel sprocket 25T.
- Nylon pedals 9/16.
- Railed seat made in Synthetic Material with DRB Logo.
- Front Hub in alloy with loose balls, 3/8 male axle, with 15mm nuts.
- Alloy Front and Rear rim.
- Alloy Cassete hub, 100% sealed, male 14mm Cr-Mo axle, 9T and 17mm nuts.
- Front and rear tyre 2.35" - 50psi.
- Weight 11.4 Kg