We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
DRB FreeWay 20 Bike (2021)
The DRB Freeway is a great choice for amateur BMX riders. Relevant geometry matched up with loads of epic parts at a budget price point makes this bike hard to beat! The 20.6inch Top Tube is perfect for the shorter rider or for those who want a more agile and responsive bike, whereas the 21inch Top Tube is suitable for taller riders or those who want more stability in the bike. The 13.25 rear end is a great middle point for all types of riding and the 2.40 tyres provide loads of surface area and grip.
- Hi-Ten 1020 - TopTube 20.6".
- Head Tube Angle 75°/ Seat Tube Angle71°
- Seat Tube height 8.15"
- Chainstay 13.25"/ BB height 11.50".
- Top and Down tubes Gussets.
- Welded brake pivots.
- 5mm Dropouts.
- Integrated Seatclamp.
- Compable with 2.40 tyres
- Compable with gyro brakes.
- Head Tube Angle 75°, Seat Tube Angle71° , Seat Tube 8"
- Chainstay 13.25", BB height 11".
- CrMo 2 piece Steerer Tube
- Hi-Ten 1020.
- Offset 30mm.
- 6mm Dropout.
- 30mm Offset allowing pegs.
- Hi-Ten, Height 9", Width 29", Backsweep 11°, Upsweep 2°
- DRB Ant Stem, forged alloy 50 x 32mm
- Grips made of Krayton 145mm with nylon bar end
- Forged alloy brake lever.
- Integrated headset with sealed bearings.
- 3 Pcs full Cr-Mo 175mm crank 8T.
- MID BB 19mm Sealed Bearings.
- Steel sprocket 25T.
- Nylon pedals 9/16.
- Combo seat made in Synthec Material with DRB Logo.
- Alloy 100% Sealled Front Hub, 3/8 male alxe, with 17mm nuts.
- Alloy Front and Rear rim.
- Alloy 100% sealed Cassete Hub 100%, male 14mm Cr-Mo axle, 9T and nuts 17mm.
- Front and rear Tyre 2.35" - 60psi.
- Weight 11.25 Kg