We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
DRB HighWay 20 Bike (2021)
The DRB Highway is a great option for beginner riders. It's a sturdy, cost effective bike for riders who want get into BMX and start shredding! With relevant geometry and 25-9 gearing you have everything you need to start your journey in the wonderful world of BMX!
- Hi-Ten 1020 - Toptube 20.6".
- Head Tube Angle 75°/ Seat Tube Angle71°/ Seat Tube height 8.15"
- Chainstay 13.25"/ BB height 11.50".
- Top and Downtube Gussets.
- Welded brake mounts.
- 5mm Dropouts.
- Integrated Seatclamp.
- Compable with 2.40" tyres
- Hi Ten 2 Piece Steerer Tube
- 6mm Dropouts.
- 30mm Offset allowing pegs.
- Hi-Ten 1020, Height 9", Width 29", Back sweep 11°, Upsweep 2°
- DRB Ant Stem, forged alloy 50mm reach, 32mm rise.
- Grips made of Krayton 145mm with nylon bar end
- Forged alloy brake lever.
- Integrated headset with sealed bearings.
- 3 Pcs full Cr-Mo 175mm crank 8 spline.
- MID BB 19mm Sealed Bearings.
- Steel sprocket 25T.
- Nylon pedals 9/16.
- Combo seat made in Synthec Material with DRB Logo.
- Alloy 100% Sealed Front Hub, 3/8 male axle, with 17mm nuts.
- Alloy Front and Rear rim.
- Alloy 100% sealed Cassete Hub 100%, male 14mm Cr-Mo axle, 9T and nuts 17mm.
- Front and rear Tyre 2.40" - 60psi.
- Weight 11.25 Kg