Roll on the past or relive your childhood on the GT Heritage line. Inspired by GT's Freestyle roots loaded with the details to make these vintage inspired bikes as legendary as their predecessors.
- Frame: GT 86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: GT FS Design, 86' Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo, 1-1/8" Steerer, 31.8 O.D. Blades, 3/8"mm axle
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 36h
- Hubs: Front: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, 36H, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolts Rear: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 36H, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolts
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres: Vee Speedster, 29 x 2.1"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Alloy 3pc. 175mm Arms, Cr-Mo 22mm Square Spindle, 5mm 36T GT 86' Performer Design AL Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Handlebar: GT Performer 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.5"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8", 19mm Rise, 43mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminium V-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT Railed Padded
- Seatpost: Cr-Mo Layback 25.4mm x 350mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.