GT Speed Series Expert Bike (2019)Write a review
GT BMX is a name synonymous with BMX racing since the early 1980s and they have long been the innovators of new tech and the 2019 GT Speed Series is no different, coming equiped with a hydraulic disc brake out of the box to give you fingertip control over ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
GT BMX is a name synonymous with BMX racing since the early 1980s and they have long been the innovators of new tech and the 2019 GT Speed Series is no different. The frame is the tried and tested Speed Series that has proved itself on race tracks across the world and has been piloted by some of the world’s best racers and legends of the sport of BMX racing. It's sleek lines, race proven geometry and killer price point will see you at the front of the pack from clubbies to national rounds.
Top Tube Length: 19.5"
- FRAME: GT Speed Series MK7 Junior Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, Reverse Dropouts, Euro BB, 1-1/8” Integrated H/T
- FORK: GT BMX Expert Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1-1/8” Steerer, 25.4x1.2mm Blades, 312mm A/C, 3/8” Dropouts
- RIMS: Speed Series Aero double wall, 32h
- HUBS: GT Speed Series front, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8” Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers, GT Speed Series Cassette rear, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 3/8” Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- TIRES: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 60TPI, 20 x 1-1/8”
- PEDALS: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- CRANK: GT Forged Alloy 2-Piece, 165mm Arms, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T AL CNC Chain Ring, AL Chain Ring Bolts
- BOTTOM BRACKET: EB24 Sealed Bearings
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32”
- HANDLEBAR: GT Speed Alloy 4”H x 24”W, 8° sweep, 2° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- GRIPS: GT Statement
- STEM: GT Top Load, Cold Forged 1”, 40mm Length
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- BRAKES: Rear Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- BRAKE LEVERS: Promax XL-91 V-Type AL 2 Finger Lever w/ Reach Adjust
- SADDLE: BOX Echelon
- SEAT POST: AL integrated w/ Saddle, 22.2 x 135mm
- Extras: GT 6061 AL CNC Chain Tensioners
- SIZES: 19.5” Top Tube
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LUXBMX Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.