Head down to the backwoods and tear them up into pieces with this epic frame from KINK BMX. This frame features a tapered rear triangle, a narrow toptube & downtube using gussets to increase the strength in the areas that need it whilst also creating a s
... Read More
We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Kink Backwoods Frame
Head down to the backwoods and tear them up into pieces with this epic frame from KINK BMX. This frame features a tapered rear triangle, a narrow toptube & downtube using gussets to increase the strength in the areas that need it whilst also creating a sleek an clean look.
- Toptube Sizes:20.75”, 21”, 21.25”, 21.5”
- Chainstay Length:13.5" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height:11.6"
- Standover Height:9"
- Headtube Angle:74.5°
- Seattube Angle:71°
Classic and timeless design is what the Backwoods frame is all about. Built for the trails, but just as ready to ride at the park or in the streets. The narrow toptube and downtube both feature gussets, so the frame can maintain it’s classic look without compromising on strength. The tapered rear triangle tubing looks sleek but maintains its stiffness where it needs to. Included Kink Master Clamp features a 5mm/6mm combo bolt that makes adjustment super convenient, and the K-Brick headtube badge really finishes off the look. Integrated chain tensioners, removable brake mounts and big tire clearance are just a few of the other features for modern day conveniences and compatibility.
Colors:Black ED, Gloss Polished Raw
- Material:100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube:Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts:Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket:Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB
- Braking:Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Particulars:Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Wide Stays for Big Tire Clearance
- Includes Kink Master Clamp Seat Clamp
- Tapered Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes
- Simple Straight Seatstay and Chainstay Bridges
- K-Brick Headtube BadgeWeight:4lb 15oz (20.75")
Please Note: Clear, raw and translucent parts, frames and bikes can paints can show surface oxidation. The oxidation will not compromise the structural integrity of the component during its regular lifespan and is not considered to be a defect.