The crew at LUX have been eagerly awaiting the release of the all-new Vans BMX SK8-Hi 238 Shoes since the release of Dakota Roches intense new ""Low & Hi"" Vans part (If you haven't seen it yet, watch it right now). Like Dakota Roche, these BMX Sk8-Hi's are built specifically for BMX. This new iteration of a classic features Vans' proven BMX Wafflecup™ construction and adds a toe cap with deep knurling for added protection and style. With a colourway and art designed by Dak, the BMX SK8-Hi 238 will make easy work of any spot, and have you looking damn good in the process.
Dakota Roche also has a signature Vans BMX Slip-on Shoe available in Brown/White.
• DAKOTA ROCHE SIGNATURE COLLECTION - 10 oz canvas uppers in Dak’s signature green colorway, with custom artwork and labeling.
• VANS WAFFLECUP BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - VANS best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
• VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) - This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup construction.