Vans Zahba Pro Skate Shoes in Black/White is an innovative skate/BMX shoe designed by the Vans skate team and inspired by the Authentic and the Chukka Boot. Featuring Vans iconic side stripe and made with sturdy suede, twill and Vans original waffle outsole rubber for grip and support, this shoe also boasts enhanced sock liners for superior cushioning and impact protection. Pro Vulc Lite construction provides lightweight comfort and flexibility, making this shoe the perfect choice for BMXers or skateboarders who want optimal pedal or board feel, flex and traction. Make sure you stand out from the crowd with the Twill Chukka Low Sidestripe from Vans - the ultimate in old-school skate style.
- Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas, lightweight mesh that is breathable and durable, and perforations for added breathability
- A DURACAP™ toe cap made of suede reinforced with recycled rubber offers added durability
- The Recycled Internal Heel Counter delivers an improved heel fit, while heel pulls allow for easy on-and-off
- A low-profile, three-quarter SickStick™ Rubber Cupsole encases a dual-density midsole construction with zonal tread design
- The midsole is made of at least 50% biobased foam designed for flexibility and boardfeel
- The dual-density zone is made of at least 50% biobased foam with an all-new ImpactWaffle™ tread
- SOCKLINER: The 98% Recycled Foam Sockliner means additional comfort added on top of a molded midsole
- This style comes with an additional pair of laces.
Item number: VN007QQBA2.BLK