Wethepeople Trigger Frame (2022) / Dan Banks Signature
Dan Banks now has his very own signature frame from Wethepeople and it's a beauty! Featuring a 12.95"" - 13.25"" rear end and a 75.75° head tube for a super responsive feeling frame.
- Super durable Street frame designed with WTP AM team
- adaptive geometry (longer chain stays and higher standover as toptube length increases)
- offset machined head tube for improved tube fitment and strength
- signature colourways for AM team riders
- extra-thick plain gauge tubing for dent resistance and overall durability
- 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- steeper 75.75° head tube
- larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4"" tire
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- investment cast seat clamp
- includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Tubing butted: butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm, offset cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set, cnc logo
Dropouts: laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, W/ chain tensioner bolt perfect shape for pegs and hub guards brakeless frame
Top tube length:21""
Chain stay length: 12.95"" - 13.25"" - OPTIMIZED FOR 13"" W/25-9
Head tube angle: 75.75°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.7""
Standover height: 9.3”