Year in and year out, the 2019 SE Floval Flyer is one of the fastest 24” cruisers on the track. This year’s bike is built with a lightweight 6066 aluminum frame featuring a super-stiff bi-oval downtube, internally-machined integrated head tube and 3D-forg
... Read More
We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Year in and year out, the 2019 SE Floval Flyer is one of the fastest 24” cruisers on the track. This year’s bike is built with a lightweight 6066 aluminum frame featuring a super-stiff bi-oval downtube, internally-machined integrated head tube and 3D-forged dropouts. And the parts lineup is top-notch full of name-brand parts: Alienation rims, Promax brakes and levers, Promax Impact stem, Vee Speed Booster tires and an ultra-lightweight Pivotal seat and seatpost. All of this at a featherweight 23.7 lbs!
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 21.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 10.8"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73.5°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 15.4"
- WHEELBASE 38.6"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 12"
- STANDOVER 25.2"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE 5'4"+ (162cm+)
- STEM 53mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH 28"
- CRANK 180mm
- WHEEL SIZE 24"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 27.2mm
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and tapered rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with tapered legs
- Promax Banger 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-pc alloy crankset equipped with 24mm hollow spindle and sealed external bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles
- Vee Tire Co MK3 tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Includes SE Racing number plate
- 23.7 lbs
|FRAME||Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts|
|FORK||Landing Gear 2, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs|
|CRANKSET||SE Racing 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Outboard Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring,|
|PEDALS||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|WHEELSET||Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant Front & Alientaion Black Sheep Rear, 36H Double-Wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|TIRES||Vee Tire Co MK3 24" x 1.75" Front & Rear|
|BRAKESET||Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|HANDLEBAR||Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28.5" x 6.5", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|STEM||Promax Banger, Front Load, 6061-T6 Alloy, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach|
|GRIPS||SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs|
|SEAT||SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat|
|SEATPOST||Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|SEAT CLAMP||Promax Quick Release Seat, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||SE Chain Tensioners, SE Racing Number Plate, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp, Alloy Valve Caps|
|WEIGHT||23.7 lbs / 10.7 kgs|