Brand new to the SE lineup this year is the 2019 SE Bikes Maniacc Flyer coming in hot, and firing on all cylinders. Or shall we say firing on big ol’ 27.5+ tires! Built with oversized 27.5” x 3.0” Vee x SE Racing Speedster tires and with disc brakes front
... Read More
We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Brand new to the SE lineup this year is the 2019 SE Bikes Maniacc Flyer coming in hot, and firing on all cylinders. Or shall we say firing on big ol’ 27.5+ tires! Built with oversized 27.5” x 3.0” Vee x SE Racing Speedster tires and with disc brakes front and rear, this bike is a straight up maniac. Whether raising it up on the streets, ramps, dirt, or whatever you can throw in front of it, there’s no stopping the Maniacc Flyer.
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 22.9"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 16.1"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 17.8"
- WHEELBASE 43.2"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 12.4"
- STANDOVER 30.5"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- STEM 55mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH 30"
- CRANK 175mm
- WHEEL SIZE 27.5"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 27.2mm
- 6061 Aluminum floval tubing frame, symmetrical rear end, 73mm bottom bracket, 142mm-spaced SE Wave dropouts
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co Speedster 27.5” x 3.0” tires with optimal speed and grip at 30psi
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs and donuts
- Maniacc Flyer seat with grippy top cover
- Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes
- SE padset, SE Bikes Life number plate, SE Wheelie pegs, SE chain tensioners and alloy valve caps included
- 34.5 lbs
|FRAME||6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Rear End, Disc Brake Tabs, Euro 73mm Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced SE Wave Dropouts|
|FORK||Landing Gear, Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs|
|CRANKSET||SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 155mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T SE Sprocket|
|PEDALS||FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle|
|WHEELSET||Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|TIRES||Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear|
|BRAKESET||Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear|
|HEADSET||Tange 1-1/8" Threadless|
|HANDLEBAR||Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, 30" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|STEM||Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach|
|GRIPS||SE Bikes Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts|
|SEAT||SE Maniacc Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover|
|SEATPOST||Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm|
|SEAT CLAMP||Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||SE Bikes Life Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners|
|WEIGHT||34.5 lbs / 15.64 kgs|