Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Limited Edition 26” Mike
... Read More
We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Limited Edition 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper resonates with the same style of the PK Ripper that Mike made famous, but this year’s version is built with 26” wheels. The bike comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset, Rad Plate, Wheelie pegs, Oakley B-1B grips, and an authentic SE Racing/Mike Buff trading card personally signed by Buff. The 2019 SE Bikes 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper is as rad as it gets.
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 22.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 17.4"
- WHEELBASE 42"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.7"
- STANDOVER 28.4"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- STEM 55mm
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH 31"
- CRANK 180mm
- WHEEL SIZE 26"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 27.2mm
- Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper frame, limited edition & individually numbered
- 6061 aluminum with floval tubing and looptail rear end, individually numbered on the inside of the rear dropout
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy spider and SE chainring
- Oakley B-1B Grips in Custom colorway with Mike Buff Donuts
- Mike Buff SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” tires
- Mike Buff BMX Action padset
- SE Racing Rad Plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper sticker sheet and signed autograph card
- 28.9 lbs
|FRAME||6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout|
|FORK||Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo|
|CRANKSET||SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, SE Star Spider, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 39T Alloy SE Racing Chainring|
|PEDALS||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|WHEELSET||Sealed Bearing SE Mohawk Hubs, 36H High-Flange Alloy, w/ Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes|
|TIRES||Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 26" x 2.0" Front & Rear|
|BRAKESET||Tektro 930-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy|
|HEADSET||Tange 1-1/8" Threadless|
|HANDLEBAR||Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|STEM||Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach|
|GRIPS||Oakley B-1B, Custom Colorway, Made in USA, w/ Mike Buff Donuts,|
|SEAT||Mike Buff SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace|
|SEATPOST||Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm|
|SEAT CLAMP||Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Mike Buff BMX Action Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Mike Buff Big Ripper Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Mike Buff, SE Wheelie Pegs|
|WEIGHT||28.9 lbs / 13.10 kgs|