Built extra tough on the inside and completely redesigned for modern performance, the all-new Vans Pro Skate Old Skool Shoes collection delivers more of what you need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the Wrapped Skate Old Skool durable enough to withstand daily abuse. For more control, the new moulded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and pedal feel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sock liners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability. The Wrapped Skate Old Skool’s suede and canvas uppers, along with updated foxing tape, give you an iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits you demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best style and modern performance.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a moulded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - VANS new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - VANS best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
• ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede, 10 oz canvas, and 6 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Old Skool.