Load up the cannons! We are heading into battle and with this frame by your side there is no stopping you! The Battleship Frame has been a staple in the scene for a while now and it's super easy to see why. Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing provides incredible strength whilst still keeping the weight down, a hydroformed top and down tube provides superior strength and stiffness and looks absolutely stunning. With a super short 12.75 chain stay, this rig is highly manoeuvrable and perfect for street riding, whilst also being able to handle a 2.40 tyre which is an added bonus! Accompanying the short rear end is a steep 75.5 degree head tube for a more responsive feel. This frame is an absolute beauty! Oh yeah, it's also got a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Boom.
• technical, team-designed street frame
• extra thick double butted top tube
• super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• investment cast seat clamp
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
2.42kg (5.35 lbs.) - 21" tt
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.7" – 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13'' w/ 25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.5°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.7"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
BRAKES pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware