We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Wethepeople Battleship Frame (2021)
Load up the cannons! We are heading into battle and with this frame by your side there is no stopping you! The Battleship Frame has been a staple in the scene for a while now and it's super easy to see why. Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing provides incredible strength whilst still keeping the weight down, a hydroformed top and down tube provides superior strength and stiffness and looks absolutely stunning. With a super short 12.75 chain stay, this rig is highly manoeuvrable and perfect for street riding, whilst also being able to handle a 2.40 tyre which is an added bonus! Accompanying the short rear end is a steep 75.5 degree head tube for a more responsive feel. This frame is an absolute beauty! Oh yeah, it's also got a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Boom.
• technical, team-designed street frame
• extra thick double butted top tube
• super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• investment cast seat clamp
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
2.42kg (5.35 lbs.) - 21" tt
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.7" – 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13'' w/ 25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.5°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.7"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
BRAKES pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware