Dylan Lloyd is a madman on a BMX bike so it's probably for the best that he has a frame that can stand up to all that he throws at it. The 2021 Buck has had a bit of a facelift and we reckon it looks spot on! A new pierced top tube junction for increased strength and durability and investment cast seat clamp is all the botox this beast needed to welcome in the new year. The 12.9-13.25 rear end is nice and responsive and the 75.5 degree head tube means that you are in for a good time on two wheels. This frame includes Wethepeople's LIFETIME GUARANTEE which is an added bonus!
• NEW pierced top tube junction for increased strength and durability
• NEW investment cast seat clamp
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork, drilled for gyro tabs • extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• ovalised dent resistant chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.9" – 13.25" - optimized for 13'' w/ 25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.5°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.8"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9.15"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated, drilled for gyro tabs
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS 7mm investment cast and heat-treated 4130 crmo
BRAKES pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware