The Doomsayer has been one of the most popular frames over the past few years and with Jordan Godwin repping it as his signature frame you know that it is an absolute beast! Featuring a hydroformed down tube and seat tube junction for superior strength and to make the frame look insane! This years model has had a slight facelift with the inclusion of a revised dropout shape for no overhang with pegs for smoother grinds and a modified head tube shape, making an already amazing frame that much better. Yet again, Wethepeople have crowned this frame with it's LIFETIME GUARANTEE so you can be sure it's the goods. For improved sprocket protection the BB is up at 11.9, the rear end has clearance for 2.40 tyres whilst remaining short and responsive at 12.9-13.5 and the head tube is a 76.25. This is a street destroyer.
• NEW revised dropout shape for no overhang with pegs for smoother grind
• NEW modified head tube shape
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• super responsive, progressive street frame, 76.25° head tube
• taller 11.9" bottom bracket for agility and sprocket protection
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed down tube and seat tube junction for superior strength
• includes WTP Supreme 6061-T6 alloy aftermarket seat clamp
• larger 1.8mm welding and internal gusset at head tube
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.9" – 13.25" - optimized for 13" w/25-9; 13.15'' w/ 28-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 76.25°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.9"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
BRAKES brakeless frame