What can actually be said to sum up Jordan Godwin? One of the most progressive street riders in the game, to say Jordan has earned a signature frame would be the understatement of the century. The doomsayer frame was a natural progression of the battleship frame Jordan had been riding for the past 3 years combined with Jordan’s specific needs which have evolved over that time. With super progressive geometry, a beefed-up tube set and a unique hydroformed seat tube junction, the doomsayer is one of the most advanced and robust street frames we’ve ever made. Now featuring a new “snag free’ invest casted dropout for minimal drag on grind and a fresh set of graphics, the doomsayer is back! Includes WTP's lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
Dropouts: 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes: brakeless frame
• revised dropout shape for no overhang with pegs for smoother grinds
• modified headtube shape
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• super responsive, progressive street frame, 76.25° head tube
• taller 11.9" bottom bracket for agility and sprocket protection
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed down tube and seat tube junction for superior strength
• includes wtp supreme 6061-t6 alloy aftermarket seat clamp
• larger 1.8mm welding and internal gusset at head tube
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• includes x2 sets of decals for customisation
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 5.55lbs / 2.50kg (21”)
Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
Chain stay length: 12.9" – 13.25" – optimized for 13" w/ 28-9 or 13.15" w/ 28-9
Head tube angle: 76.25°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.9"
Standover height: 9"