We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Wethepeople Envy XLT Frame (2021)
This beastly frame is built tough and looks stunning. Through the use of a hydroformed down tube, Wethepeople have increased the strength and stiffness of the frame, whilst still creating something the looks stylish, yet menacing. Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing has been used through the frame for increased strength, whilst still keeping the weight down. The 12.95-13.5 Chain Stay is quite responsive and allows for the use of a 2.40 wide tyre while the head tube is at a respectable 75.25 degrees. This is a great all rounder frame with loads of technology packed into it and Wethepeople have included their LIFETIME GUARANTEE as well- Yeeeew!
• technical modern frame designed with reducing weight whilst retaining high strength • hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• cnc seat stay bridge
• tapered and butted tubing to reduce weight
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Weight 2.18kg (4.85lbs) - 21" tt
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.95" – 13.5" - optimized for 13"/13.25" w/25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.25°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71.5°
BB HEIGHT 11.7"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 8.75"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm Mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 120mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
DROPOUTS 6mm investment cast, heat-treated 4130 crmo
BRAKES pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware