How good does this beast look! The Paradox is based on the ever popular Battleship frame with a full technical upgrade, so you know it's a solid mind-blower! With butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing, an extra thick double butted top tube and a hydroformed top tube and down tube, this rig is built for superior strength and stiffness. Included is Wethepeople's LIFETIME GUARANTEE for added comfort. This is an absolute beast of a frame so don't hang about and snap yourself up a Paradox.
• based on the Battleship frame with a full technical upgrade
• investment cast chain stay bridge
• extra thick double butted top tube
• super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stay
• unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
• hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• investment cast seat clamp
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.7" - 13.25" - optimized for 13" w/25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.5°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.7"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9"
TUBING: butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET: 74mm mid size, CNC machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE: 127mm CNC machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS: 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
BRAKES: brakeless frame