We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Wethepeople Paradox Frame (2021)
How good does this beast look! The Paradox is based on the ever popular Battleship frame with a full technical upgrade, so you know it's a solid mind-blower! With butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing, an extra thick double butted top tube and a hydroformed top tube and down tube, this rig is built for superior strength and stiffness. Included is Wethepeople's LIFETIME GUARANTEE for added comfort. This is an absolute beast of a frame so don't hang about and snap yourself up a Paradox.
• based on the Battleship frame with a full technical upgrade
• investment cast chain stay bridge
• extra thick double butted top tube
• super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stay
• unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
• hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• investment cast seat clamp
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.7" - 13.25" - optimized for 13" w/25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.5°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.7"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9"
TUBING: butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET: 74mm mid size, CNC machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE: 127mm CNC machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS: 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
BRAKES: brakeless frame