We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Wethepeople Patrol Frame (2021)
Roll up to your local in one of these beasts and let the magic happen! This rig is designed for trails and transition riding with a longer 13.6-14 inch rear end providing loads of stability whilst sailing through the air and a slack 74.25° Head Tube giving you smoother handling. Wethepeople have built this frame from butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing for supreme strength and includes a LIFETIME GUARANTEE for that extra peace of mind. Handle the trails in style with this epic frame from the legends at Wethepeople.
• longer, slacker geometry designed for trails and transition riding
• extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
• tapered seat stays and chain stays with bullet tipped ends
• taller 125mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• chain stay located brake mounts for improved braking power
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
2.37kg - 21.15" TT
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.8", 21.15" or 21.5"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 13.6" – 14" - optimized for 13.75'' w/28-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74.25°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.5"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 8.9"
TUBING: butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE: 125mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
DROPOUTS: minimal size, not suitable for pegs, 6mm cnc machined heat-treated crmo, integrated chain tensioners
BRAKES: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware