Author: Mitch Date Posted:12 December 2016
- Warranties will be referred to the manufacturers or their authorised Australian distributors.
- Warranty periods will vary, please refer to the specific manufacturer for details.
- Warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship.
- Damage from riding abuse, neglect, and accidents are not covered under any warranty.
- We are happy to facilitate any warranty but, please remember it is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace defective merchandise.
- Please refer to any warranty card/form provided with products, some require filling out and sending to the associated manufacturer/distributor. Failure to do so can void any warranty.
- Any associated labour and freight costs are not covered under any warranty.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs involved, including shipping a defective product to LUX BMX, and LUX BMX shipping a replacement to the customer.
- For all warranty claims, you will need to return the item to us along with your original receipt.
- Once we receive the product back in-store we will follow the warranty procedure with the relevant manufacturer or distributor. We try to do this as quickly as possible but, please be patient.
- We only warranty products bought from LUX BMX. If you bought it elsewhere, then you need to contact the store you originally purchased it from.
To make a claim get in touch with us straight away by emailing email@example.com. Please include pictures of the problem/fault plus your original invoice.
We're real people and we'll get you rolling again ASAP!