The Colony Wasp Front Hub is a female bolt style BMX hub that is designed for strength, durability, and performance. The Colony Wasp Hub features a female bolt style design. The CrMo axle is made of high-strength chrome-molybdenum steel and is designed to withstand the rigors of extreme shredding.
The hub's outer shell is made of 6061T6 aluminum alloy. The Colony Wasp Hub features sealed bearings- Sealed bearings require less maintenance and provide smoother and more reliable performance than unsealed bearings. The Hub is available in a 36-hole configuration.
Note, rainbow finish may vary from each hub making each one unique.
- Flange diameter - 38mm
- Axle width (Locknut to Locknut) 100mm
- Flange to locknut - 15mm
The Wasp front hubs are the perfect match when you already have the goods in the backend with a Wasp cassette. A classic front hub shape with quality parts built into it.
- Female bolt style with CrMo axle for strength.
- Now coming standard with plastic hub guards.
- Alloy 6061T6 alloy shell.
- Sealed bearings.
- 10mm bolts only.
- 36 hole only.
- Compatible with Wasp Front Hub guards.
- PCD is 38mm.
- When lacing this to our Colony Contour or Pintour rims in 3 cross use 186mm spokes.
- Weight: 284 grams (10.01oz), 305 grams (10.75oz) with guards.
- Latest model comes with plastic hub guards.
Flange to Flange 65mm
Flange Diameter 37mm
Flange to cone/lock nut 17.5mm