Fiend Reynolds V3 Frame
King Gazza has a new frame - and we are stoked. Just look at those new colour ways. Spot on Gaz! Designed by Garrett Reynolds. Constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly with an internal gusset in the toptube and an external gusset on the downtube. The frame’s tubing is double butted with a heat-treated Mid BB shell and headtube, externally butted seat tube with integrated post clamp and integrated chain tensioners. This frame has a stand over height of 9” and is available with removable seat stay brake mounts and cable guide which are sold separately.
New for the V3 are elevated chain stays and an updated 8mm dropouts with a new shape for hang free grinds. Chainstay length has also been shortened to 12.75"".
* Please note, compatible with 25T front sprockets only due to the short chainstay length.
- 12.75"" chain stay length
- 75.5 degree head tube angle
- 71 degree seat tube angle
- 9"" stand over height (bottom bracket to top tube, centre to centre)
- BB 11.625""
- Internally gusseted double-butted top tube
- Double butted down tube
- Integrated chain tensioners and post clamp
- Weighs 5lbs / 2.26kg for the 20.75""
- Brake mounts sold separately
- Head tube is not drilled for gyro tabs
- Not compatible with 28T or larger front sprockets