From the company that knows how to win! With riders like Connor Fields and Joris Daudet slinging a set of Ikon Carbon Forks on their Olympic bikes, you know these forks are the made of the right stuff! In fact they are manufactured from Toray UD carbon fibre and aluminium. With 7076 T6 aluminium used in the steerer tube and a wall thickness of 6mm, these forks have the kind of strength required for the demands of today's supercross tracks.
The Ikon forks feature a tapered steerer tube fork, with a 1-1/8th to 1.5 inch design that integrates perfectly with the Chase ACT carbon frames, which not only looks good, it adds stiffness to the front end of the frame at one of its most vunverable points. The juncture of the down tube and head tube. Of course, these forks will also work with any taperer head tube frame on the market.
These forks are designed for a 20mm thru-bolt, another design feature that adds stiffness to this set up. Recommended thru-bolt length is 112mm.
Specs and Features:
- Toray UD Carbon fibre structure: Tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversized headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
- 7076 T6 Aluminium steer tube, 6mm thick, tapered from 1 1/8th to 1.5 at the base with Intergraded Fork Crown Race for 45 Bearing - no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight!
- 173mm Steer tube length- The Alloy Steer tube is bonded and keyed into the carbon crown.
- IKON Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075T6 Alloy - M18.
- Internal Steer Tube Threads for the Top Cap so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
- 305mm axle to crown measurement on the 20” fork.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
- 6061 T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop out bonded and keys into the Carbon legs- IKON 10mm Black Anodized Alloy Axle Adapters sold separately.
- 31mm Drop out offset.
- Material: Toray UD Carbon fiber
- Steerer Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium – 6mm thick
- Threadless steer tube: 1-1/8″ top – 1.5″ bottom
- Integrated fork race built in for 45° bottom bearing
- Steer tube length : 173mm
- Dropouts: CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Axle : 20mm Thru (112mm length suggested)
- Axle to crown: 305mm
- Offset: 31mm