Odyssey R25 Forks
The Odyssey R25 forks are an absolute ripper choice for BMX Street, BMX Park and BMX Dirt riders cause they're tough as nails and built to perfection! They're made from heat-treated 4130 chromoly steel, which is a strong as an ox and light as a feather. The forks also feature a 25mm offset and a built-in bearing race for increased stability and smoothness. Additionally, the R25 forks have a unique, low profile design that is said to improve the overall look of a BMX bike. Overall, if you're looking for a set of ripper BMX forks that won't let you down, the Odyssey R25 is the top pick.
Steerer length: 170mm
Weight: 885 grams
If any Odyssey item has been trusted for years and withstood the test of time, it's the Odyssey Race fork. The Race fork is still successful and widely used, but has been due for an update. Their answer to that is the new R-32 and R-25 forks. These new fully re-designed forks feature 2 different offsets, which is what the ""32"" and ""25"" means. 32mm offset is the standard offset that the Odyssey Race forks have come with for years, and they now also offer a steeper/quicker 25mm offset for the street riders out there. The steeper offset makes certain tricks easier and provides quicker steering. The Odyssey R25 BMX Forks also come with a lifetime warranty.
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- 25mm steep offset
- 3/8” axle slots only
- Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)