The Pride Cayman V2 stem is an improvement on the original stem from Pride Racing with an updated design and optimised stiffness. Thanks to its 48mm wide handlebar support surface, it is much more rigid and secures your bars tighter to prevent them slipping. Further improvements include a lighter weight achieved by hollowing out areas of the stem. Something that can only be attained in a stem entirely machined in one block with a CNC machine. Because it is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium is ultra strong and will stand up to thousands of gates, In addition, the bolts are all identical and made of stainless steel.
This Cayman V2 runs your standard 22.2mm clamp, so most bars on the market will bolt straight up to them. Bonus! It comes in oil slick as well so you can add a little ooh la la to your baby.
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6 100% CNC machined
- Available lengths: 45mm / 50mm / 54mm / 58mm
- Handlebar contact surface width: 48mm
- Handlebar Rise: 28mm
- Stem height: 34mm
- Stem clamp diameter: 22.2mm
- Fork clamp diameter: 28.6mm
- Bolt type: M8 stainless steel - Standard: DIN 912
- Weight: 320g in 54mm