The S1 Mega Lifer Helmet has a bigger shell to accommodate people with larger head sizes and is one of the best-fitting and safest helmets for riding BMX. The Mega Lifer Helmet uses a specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam which allows it to protect your head from multiple low force impacts as well as high impacts. The Mega Lifer Helmet is a certified ""multi-impact"" helmet and is up to 5x more protective than the soft foam non-certified helmets. The Mega Lifer Helmet is a break through design combining the added safety of a CPSC and ASTM certified helmet with the comfort and fit of a non-certified helmet. The S1 Mega Lifer Helmet is the best fitting High impact and Multiple Impact helmet on the market.
Click the Features tab, these are loaded!
XL - 24.5""
XXL - 25""
XXXL - 25.5""
How to measure:
Use a soft tape measure to measure the circumference (around) of your head and an inch (2.54cm) above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level front to back. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string or shoelace, then lay it out on a table and measure it with a ruler.
- Bigger Shell Size to Accommodate People with Bigger Heads
- Specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam
- Certified Multiple Impact Protection
- Certified High Impact Protection
- 5x More Protective Than Regular Skate Helmet
- Deep Fit Design
- Expanded Outer Shell To Cover Ears
- AU/NZ Standard Certified (Australian/New Zealand Skate/Bike) AS/NZS 2063:2008
- CPSC Certified (US Skate/Bike)
- ASTM Certified (Multiple Impact) F 1492
- CE EN 1078 (European Skate/Bike)