Back once again is the undefeated king of the wheelie bike scene, the SE Bikes Big Flyer 29 Inch! But what’s even more special about this drop is the limited-edition Army Camo colourway in celebration of SE Bikes 45th anniversary. The city streets are starting to fill up with Big Flyers, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get your hands on one, particularly these limited-edition drops.
The SE Bikes Big Flyer 29 Inch 45th Anniversary Bike has a larger style frame with geometry resembling the feel of a freestyle BMX bike, and with nice and wide 29” x 2.4” tyres are an absolute wheelie machine. If popping wheelies through the streets isn’t your thing, you’ll have just as much fun rolling down to the shops or pumping a few laps out at the pump track, these really are the most versatile big bike available. It only takes one ride on an SE Bikes Big Flyer to truly understand why these bikes are constantly in such high demand.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum Floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- Raise It Up! seat with super grippy top cover
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 14.5 kgs