Maybe you're fast, but the question is, are you cool and fast? We mean really, what's your steeze rating? Anyone shredding a SE PK Ripper Super Elite is a solid 8 on the steeze meter BEFORE getting anywhere near the podium! The question is, are you ready to be as cool as graphites in the 80s? Here's the deal....
By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XXL frame with a 21.7 inch top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket shell and 20mm dropouts. This is the perfect frame to match up with high-end race parts to take you to the top of the podium. It's a throwback, with modern geometry and modern features.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket shell for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8” axles
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- Sealed bearing integrated headset
- Weight - 3.5 pound frame (that's 1.9kg Downunder)
|SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE||5'7""+ (170cm+)|
|COLOUR(S)||SE Racing Blue|
|FRAME||Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8""-1.5"" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket shell, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners|
|FORK||Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts|
|HEADSET||Neco, Sealed 1-1/8""-1.5"" Tapered, Integrated Headset|
|SEAT CLAMP||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||20mm, 15mm & 3/8"" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included|
|WEIGHT||Frame 3.6 lbs / 1.63 kgs, Fork 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kgs|
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 21.7""
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.5""
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 14.9""
- WHEELBASE 38.6""
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.5""
- STANDOVER 22.1""