Academy Inspire 18 Bike
In stock now!Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Frame: Academy Inspire 18″ CrMo Downtube 18.0”TT, 12.0” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset. Forks: Academy Inspire 18″ Tapered legs. Handlebars: Academy 8.0″ rise 26″ wide Crmo Grips: Academy Pro Headset: Integrated Stem: Academy Top Load ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
- Frame: Academy Inspire 18″ CrMo Downtube 18.0”TT, 12.0” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset.
- Forks: Academy Inspire 18″ Tapered legs.
- Handlebars: Academy 8.0″ rise 26″ wide Crmo
- Grips: Academy Pro
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Academy Top Load 40mm reach
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads
- Brake lever (Left): Alloy with shorter reach
- Cables: Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Academy 25T.
- Crankset: Academy 3pce CrMo Tubular 8 spline, 152mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic.
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h.
- Front Tyre: 18 x 2.0″
- Rear Tyre: 18″ x 2.0″
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub: – Academy Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, loose ball.
- Rear Hub: – Academy Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, Fully Sealed Bearing w/9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: railed Academy seat with Steel post
- Weight: 10.6kgs
- Colour: Metal Black/Blue.
Academy BMX offer a full 90 day warranty for any problems arising from manufacturers defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty covers cracks & breakages only. It excludes any bending, stripped out threads, over tightened threads, twisting, denting or other such damage as this is deemed as a sign of rider abuse &/or incorrect maintenance & not product failure. Therefore not covered by this warranty. Normal wear & tear is also not covered for any of our products. All finishes such as paint jobs, ED finish, anodise finish, chrome plate, hydro wraps or other finishes are not covered by any warranty. This includes scratches, rusting, peeling, fading, flaking or any other such occurrence. This is regarded as wear & tear & not covered by any warranty. Damage caused by riding crashes, accidents &/or general riding damage are not covered. Our warranty is not an insurance policy against any damage you cause to your bike. It is a warranty against any manufacture defects. These of which will arise well within 90 days of any product. These warranties only extend to the original purchaser & the original purchase. No warranty is offered on any replacement parts supplied within this warranty or any warranty. The original purchase receipt MUST also be kept & presented when making a claim. All claims must be made through the place of purchase in the country of purchase. Any modifications to the product must be done by an authorised dealer & in a professional manner. This includes cutting the steer tube, machining out the drop-out slots etc. If it is determined, that these modifications were the cause for such failure, then any warranty is void. Any labour &/or transport charges for the replacement products are not included & must be worn by the purchaser.
Inspire 18 bikeBy: Peta Morrell on 24 November 2017Luxbmx staff are An absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much for all your help. My boys are going to love these!!!