Get buzzing on these incredibly popular Colony Wasp Rear Hub from our mates down the road at Colony BMX! These are built tough, use high performance sealed bearings, feature an extremely unique cassette sound, have a female axle design with Chromoly bolts, a 9T Driver, 36 Holes, come in at just 415 grams and are available in a bunch of rad colours. A simple yet effective and reliable design has made these one of the most popular hubs we sell. Simply select your favourite colour, select whether you want a RHD or a LHD and then Buzz Off! Yeewww!
The Colony Wasp Cassette BMX hub is a high-performance cassette hub made by Colony BMX, a BMX brand based in Australia.
The Wasp Cassette hub features a lightweight, CNC-machined aluminum hub shell, chromoly axle, and a 9-tooth driver for strength and durability. It also has a unique, low-profile design that reduces weight and improves the overall look of the hub. The Wasp Cassette hub is known for its smooth and reliable performance, and is a great option among BMX riders who are looking for a versatile hub option.
It's an upgrade to a traditional BMX hub and allows for a better all round shred.
- 6061T6 alloy hub shell.
- Special female axle design with 14mm axle protruding into drop outs by 3mm.
- 10mm hardened CrMo 17mm hex head bolts.
- 14mm male axle upgrade kit available separately.
- High performance sealed bearings to make for a very fast, free rolling hub.
- Direct engagement 9T driver for superior acceleration.
- RHD and LHD versions available.
- 36 hole only.
- Drive side flange diameter - 58mm
- Non-Drive side flange diameter - 49mm
- Axle width (Locknut to Locknut) 110mm
- Drive side flange to locknut - 29mm
- Non-Drive side flange to locknut - 27mm
When lacing this to Colony Contour Rim or Colony Pintour rims in 3 cross use 182mm spokes on drive side and 184mm spokes on non-drive side.
When lacing this to Colony Pinnacle rims in 3 cross use 180mm spokes on drive side and 182mm spokes on non-drive side.
Weight: 415grams (14.63oz)
*Note- the rainbow finish may vary from each hub making each one unique.