The 2021 SE Bikes Ripper X Expert Bike is manufactured with a super-stiff 6066 aluminum frame featuring a bi-oval downtube and 6066 aluminum Landing Gear fork. With 40 years of BMX racing history in its DNA, this rad ride weighs in at a featherweight 7.7kilos and oozes race cred, and geometry. Rounding out the package are Alienation Ankle Biter rims, a Promax Impact Mini stem and new Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires. It's no wonder that the Ripper X is one of the fastest rippers on the track.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and rectangular rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks with Cr-Mo steerer tube
- Alloy SE Wing bars
- Promax Impact Mini 6061-T6 aluminum CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Stiff and lightweight 3-piece 165mm alloy cranks
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 1-3/8” tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Alienation Ankle Biter rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles
- Weight 16.9lbs (7.7kg Downunder)
- Gearing - 38/15 (52.69in)
|FRAME||Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 68mm Wide BB, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts|
|FORK||6066 Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube|
|CRANKSET||SE Racing 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 103mm Spindle Length, 38T Alloy Chainring|
|PEDALS||Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle|
|WHEELSET||Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|TYRES||Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20"" x 1-3/8"" Front & Rear|
|BRAKESET||Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy|
|HEADSET||Neco Sealed 1"" Integrated Headset|
|HANDLEBAR||Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5"" x 6"", 11° Backsweep, 3° Upsweep|
|STEM||Promax Impact Mini 1"", 6061-T6 Alloy, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 45mm Reach|
|SEAT||SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post|
|SEATPOST||Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm|
|SEAT CLAMP||Alloy, 25.4mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||SE Chain Tensioners|
|WEIGHT||16.9 lbs / 7.48 kgs|
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 19.5""
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.1""
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 13.8""
- WHEELBASE 35""
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11""
- STANDOVER 22.7""