Wheels MFG PF30A Outboard Bottom Bracket
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
Designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.