Undoubtedly one of the fastest PK Rippers ever, the PK Ripper Super Elite Pro has more BMX innovations than previously thought possible. With a 20.5TT, this is the first in the Pro line-up for SE, but was the biggest back in the day! The ultra-stiff 6066
... Read More
We also recommend:
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes bikes and bulky items to regional locations. Enter your postcode to check.
Undoubtedly one of the fastest PK Rippers ever, the PK Ripper Super Elite Pro has more BMX innovations than previously thought possible. With a 20.5TT, this is the first in the Pro line-up for SE, but was the biggest back in the day! And SE Bikes have adapted to bring the iconic PK Ripper into the 21st century. The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. Dirt turns are becoming a thing of the past, clip in and rip this bad boy outa the gate.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm rear dropouts, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket and built-in chain tensioners
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs, tapered steerer tube and closed-end 20mm dropouts
- Promax Impact 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with super stiff oversized 30mm hollow spindle and PF30 bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs equipped with 20mm hollow through-axle on the front and 15mm hollow through-axle on the rear
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Comes equipped with 3/8”, 15mm and 20mm rear chain tensioner adapter plates
- Weight - 21.8 pounds (9.9kg Downunder)
- Gearing - 44/16 (54.72in)
|FRAME||Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners|
|FORK||Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts|
|CRANKSET||SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, Alloy 44T Chainring, BCD 104mm|
|PEDALS||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|WHEELSET||Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle, Alienation Deviant 32H Front & Alienation Black Sheep 36H Rear, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|TYRES||Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20" x 1.95" Front, 20" x 1.75" Rear|
|BRAKESET||Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy|
|HEADSET||Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset|
|HANDLEBAR||Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|STEM||Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach|
|GRIPS||SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs|
|SEAT||SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat|
|SEATPOST||Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|SEAT CLAMP||Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|ACCESSORIES||20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters, Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp|
|WEIGHT||21.8 lbs / 9.75 kgs|
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.1"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH 13.8"
- WHEELBASE 37.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11"
- STANDOVER 22.3"