If you wanna join up with the Network, then you need to get yourself running the good stuff. This is shredder Dan Kruk's signature frame and it is a beauty! Super sleek lines, heavily street orientated geometry matched up with Wethepeople's technology and features makes this frame an absolute beast! Up front is a steep 75.75 Degree Head Tube for advanced responsiveness and a hydroformed top tube and down tube create superior strength and stiffness. The rear is a super short, mind blowing 12.5 inches which features a unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance. Wethepeople have given this frame their LIFETIME GUARANTEE - you beauty! Get out there, crank your bars forward, rip a few pegs hards on this beast and have a blast! Yeeew!
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• investment cast seat stay bridge
• one of the most responsive and technical BMX frames ever made
• super short 12.5" chain stay
• unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
• hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
2.54kg (5.60lbs) - 20.5" tt
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5", 20.8" or 21.1"
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.5" - optimized for 12.5" w/25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.75°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.8"
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9.15"
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
BRAKES brakeless frame