With a solid line of frames designed to take the brunt of today's heavy street riding, we felt as a contrast to this we should do something a bit less aggressive but still with all the details and technologies we have developed over the years. The patrol frame is heavily influenced from the trails and concrete park riding that has always been a part of the brand
Tubing - butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket - 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube - 125mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Dropouts - minimal size, not suitable for pegs, 6mm cnc machined heat-treated crmo, integrated chain tensioners
Brakes - pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
• longer, slacker geometry designed for trails and transition riding
• extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
• tapered seat stays and chain stays with bullet tipped ends
• taller 125mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• chain stay located brake mounts for improved braking power
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight - 2.37kg - 21.15" tt
Top tube length - 20.8", 21.15" or 21.5"
Chain stay length - 13.6" - 14" - optimized for 13.75'' w/28-9
Head tube angle - 74.25°
Seat tube angle - 71°
BB height- 11.5"
Standover height - 8.9"