Terrible One Joe Rich Signature Barcode Bike Build.
In 2004 Terrible One released these as a frame, fork, and handlebar kit. This bike has taken years of knowledge and tracking down appropriate parts for the build and is a true mid school BMX collector's item.
Only 85 kits were made in each size option (20.6"" and 21"").
The Joe Rich kit was the first Barcode frame to offer lowered chainstays to accommodate smaller gear ratios.
""I built this bike in 2014 and tried to keep it as ""era correct"" as possible."" - Ev
Terrible One Joe Rich Signature Barcode Bike Build Parts list:
- Frame: Terrible One 2004 Joe Rich Barcode 21"".
- Forks: Terrible One, Joe Rich kit.
- Bars: Terrible One, Small, Joe Rich kit.
- Stem: Solid front load
- Headset: Solid
- Grips: Primo V-grip
- Seat: Primo Hemorrhoid Gripper
- Seat post: Primo w/alloy guts
- Seat clamp: Primo
- Cranks: Primo Powerbite 175mm
- Sprocket: Terrible One Gower Power 39t
- Pedals: Primo Pro Magnesium
- Chain: KMC 410 HX
- Brake lever: Dia-Compe Tech77
- Brake: Dia-Tech Hombre
- Brake cable: Odyssey Linear
- Front rim: Sun Big City 48h
- Front hub: Profile SS 48h
- Front tyre: Primo Dirt Monster 2.2
- Rear rim: Sun Big City 48h
- Rear hub: Profile SS 48h w 14t cog
- Rear tyre: Primo V-Monster 1.95
- Spokes: DT Champ
- Weight. 14.5KG