The TLD 22 ER D4 AS Carbon Helmet enjoys the well earnt reputation amongst the BMX and MTB communities for being trusted when the speed increases and the gaps get bigger, and the speeds get higher. For this model, the new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game again. Using TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber reinforcements in the shell of the new TLD D4 Carbon helmet has helped pare down the weight of the full-face helmet by almost 50 grams without sacrificing strength.
Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head and adds to the high level of protection to the D4 range. Used by some of the world's fastest BMX racers, not only do these elite riders entrust their safety to the D4 helmet, we reckon they are the hottest looking BMX race helmets on the market. Put the very best helmet on the market on your head to give yourself the best possible chance of walking away to ride again another day.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- AS/NZS ASTM F1952 – DH, ASTM 2032 – BMX, *Varies by regional standards