Wethepeople Network Frame (2021)
If you wanna join up with the Network, then you need to get yourself running the good stuff. This is shredder Dan Kruk's signature frame and it is a beauty! Super sleek lines, heavily street orientated geometry matched up with Wethepeople's technology and features makes this frame an absolute beast! Up front is a steep 75.75 Degree Head Tube for advanced responsiveness and a hydroformed top tube and down tube create superior strength and stiffness. The rear is a super short, mind blowing 12.5 inches which features a unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance. Wethepeople have given this frame their LIFETIME GUARANTEE - you beauty! Get out there, crank your bars forward, rip a few pegs hards on this beast and have a blast! Yeeew!
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• investment cast seat stay bridge
• one of the most responsive and technical BMX frames ever made
• super short 12.5"" chain stay
• unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
• oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5"" tire
• hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
2.54kg (5.60lbs) - 20.5"" tt
TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5"", 20.8"" or 21.1""
CHAIN STAY LENGTH 12.5"" - optimized for 12.5"" w/25-9
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75.75°
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
BB HEIGHT 11.8""
STANDOVER HEIGHT 9.15""
TUBING butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
BOTTOM BRACKET 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
HEAD TUBE 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
DROPOUTS laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
BRAKES brakeless frame