Colony Oz-One Frame (In Stock Now!)Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Retro-inspired twin top tube frame with modern geometry & materials. ... Read More
Free Delivery on orders over $99*
*Within Australia only. Excludes heavy/bulky items and some remote locations.
- Full 4130 CrMo.
- Heat treated integrated head tube, longer length of 117.5mm
- Heat treated MID BB.
- Heat treated 6mm thick with built in chain tensioner.
- Tapered down tube & rear stays.
- External Gusset on DT
- Wider rear end for fatter 2.4″ tyres.
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt.
- 13.6” slammed rear, 75.2º HA, 71º ST.
- 11.5″ BB Height.
- Stand over height 8.3″ (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Under 5lbs weight.
In Stock Now
My Perfect FrameBy: Kevin Filmer on 11 October 2018I was offered one of the 19" Prototypes from Clint Millar after Ross Lavender mentioned to me about this frame. This frame very closely resembles my 1988 General Osborn Pro with twin top tubes which are a great platform especially for old school tricks like decades. Brake mounts on top of the chain stays keep the space between the chain and seat stays free for another old school trick like the Cherry Picker. Inbuilt chain tensioners, gyro cable mounts on the down tube and removable Gyro mounts on the Headtube makes this a brake heaven bike. This frame is a great ride and will feel most at home for a rider looking for old school design and functionality plus versatility. If you're looking for modern geometry with classic design, you can go wrong with the Oz-One.